Preparing for Your Campus Tour
- You will receive an email that includes information about whether your campus tour will begin in the Undergraduate Admissions Welcome Center or the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Most weekday tours begin in the Undergraduate Admissions Welcome Center, located on the second floor of the Ferguson Student Center in room 2300.. (View directions to Welcome Center)
- Saturday tours and a small number of other tours, such as tours scheduled during the University’s Spring Break – begin in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, located in Suite 203 of the Student Services Center. The Student Services Center is located on the north side of campus on the southwest corner of McCorvey Drive and Campus Drive (View on campus map) (View directions to Office of Undergraduate Admissions)
- To allow time for parking and check-in, please arrive on campus at least thirty minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- To avoid receiving a parking ticket, please sign in with the receptionist before your tour. You will be provided with a parking hangtag, which must be displayed on your rear-view mirror while parked on campus.
- Due to limited space on the tour bus, we cannot guarantee space for guests who have not registered online. If you determine that you need to register additional guests, please complete a 2nd online registration and include the total number in your party with your 2nd registration. The 2nd registration cancels the 1st registration.
- Admissions recruiters are available to speak with families at your convenience. Prior appointments are not necessary.
- Please be prepared for the tour by wearing comfortable shoes and dressing appropriately for the season. To check the weather forecast for Tuscaloosa, visit www.weather.com and enter 35401 as the ZIP code.
- Remember: The University of Alabama operates in the Central time zone. All tour times are displayed in Central time.
- UA maps in various formats are available at tour.ua.edu.