Enrollment Checklist for Transfer Students
- For admission: Submit the application for admission, the $40 application fee, and any required documents to Undergraduate Admissions by March 1 for priority consideration for Fall or Summer semesters or by October 1 for priority consideration for Spring semester.
- For scholarships: A completed scholarship application, including the résumé portion, must be submitted online by March 1. The application is located at mybama.ua.edu.
- For orientation: Register for Bama Bound Orientation at orientation.ua.edu.
- For financial aid: You must be admitted to UA, have the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) completely processed, and have submitted any required documents to Student Financial Aid by December 1 for priority consideration.
- For health services: Submit the Medical History Form and Proof of Immunization to the Student Health Center immediately upon admission to UA.