Enrollment Checklist for Entering Freshman Students
- For admission: Submit the application for admission, the $40 application fee, and any required documents to Undergraduate Admissions by February 1 for priority consideration.
- For scholarships: A completed scholarship application, including the résumé portion, must be submitted online by December 15. The application is located at mybama.ua.edu.
- Freshman Enrollment Deposit: Once admitted, submit a $200 nonrefundable freshman enrollment deposit (more information on the freshman enrollment deposit).
- For housing: Complete the residence hall housing contract at housing.ua.edu and submit the $300 housing application fee and prepayment to Housing and Residential Communities. Important dates and details about the housing application are available on the Housing and Residential Communities website.
- For orientation: Register for Bama Bound Orientation at orientation.ua.edu.
- For financial aid: You must be admitted to UA, have the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) completely processed, and have submitted any required documents to Student Financial Aid by March 1 for priority consideration.
- For health services: Submit the Medical History Form and Proof of Immunization to the Student Health Center immediately upon admission to UA.