Before You Begin
- A credit/debit card is required to pay the non-refundable $40 application fee.
- You will be asked to create a login on the next page. Remember this login to access your application.
- You may make corrections or changes to your application provided you do not submit the application. Once submitted you will not be able to make changes.
- You can check your application status online at any time.
- A valid email address is required. Be aware that secure information concerning your application will be sent to this email address.
- After submitting your application, a campus wide identification (CWID) number will be emailed to you within 48 hours. You will need your CWID to access mybama. (If you are applying near the deadline please contact the scholarship department at email@example.com or 205-348-8201 so that you may receive your CWID to apply for scholarships).
- If you lose your login or PIN, this information will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Your session will expire after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- If you have problems with or need assistance with the application, please call 1-800-933-BAMA or 205-348-5666.