Before You Begin
- A credit/debit card is required to pay the non-refundable $15 application fee when you submit your application online.
- You will be asked to create a login on the next page. Remember this login to access your application.
- You may make corrections or changes to your application provided you do not submit the application. Once submitted you will not be able to make changes.
- You can check your application status online at any time.
- A valid email address is required. Be aware that secure information concerning your application will be sent to this email address.
- If you lose your login or PIN, this information will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Your session will expire after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- If you have problems with or need assistance with the application, please call 1-800-933-BAMA or 205-348-5666.
- Permanent resident aliens of the United States should apply using the international application. Be certain to mail or fax (205-348-9046) a copy of the resident alien card (green card) to the Admissions Office.