Check Application Status
To check your application status, log on to myBama.ua.edu. Click the Academics tab near the top of the page. The Admissions section is located along the left-hand side of the page. In the list of items for Undergraduate Admissions, click the “Check Application Status” link and proceed from there.
If you do not have a myBama account, please follow these steps:
Point your browser to myBama.ua.edu. If you know your myBama password, login. If you do not know your password, follow the steps below.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Provide your last name and your assigned UA CWID. If prompted for a PIN, use your birth date in MMDDYY format, e.g. September 12, 1985 is 091285.
- Read and agree to the terms of usage.
- Set up a security question and answer.
- Make changes to mail forwarding settings if you choose to do so.
- Choose a password.
- Make a note of your password.
- Return to myBama.ua.edu.
- Sign in with your username and the password you just created.
Correspondence and/or requests from Undergraduate Admissions will be sent to your Bama e-mail. To access your Bama e-mail, log on to myBama and click the e-mail icon in the upper right-hand corner. If you have problems accessing or using your Bama e-mail account, please visit the UA Help Desk website for contact information and business hours.
Please contact us in Undergraduate Admissions if you have questions or need other assistance.