Check Application Status
To check your application status, login to myBama.ua.edu with your myBama ID and password. Click the Academics tab near the top of the page. The Admissions section is located along the left-hand side of the page. In the list of items for Undergraduate Admissions, click the Check Application Status link and proceed from there.
Setup myBama Account (1st Time Setup)
- Go to mybama.ua.edu.
- Click on the Create Your Password link.
- You will be prompted to enter your last name and CWID.
- Choose how to confirm your identity and follow the instructions. The system will send you a confirmation code that you will enter on the next page.
- Once the process has been completed, enter your new password and click Finish.
- Return to mybama.ua.edu.
- Sign in with the username and the password you just created.
Correspondence and/or requests from Undergraduate Admissions will be sent to your Crimson email account. Please contact Undergraduate Admissions if you have questions or need additional assistance with the application process.
If you have problems accessing or using your Crimson email account, please contact the IT Service Desk for additional assistance at 205-348-5555.